SWISS-DS-SAFIDENT, SLU, has its main North American market and some European countries, although it is expanding internationally to Spain and the Maghreb.
SWISS-DS-SAFIDENT, SLU is a manufacturer of the products of the Safident brand, which for more than 40 years, have obtained a high prestige of high quality products in the prosthetic-dental world. During all these years, we have retained a part of the manufacturing processes that continue to be done in an artisan way and working only with steels of the highest quality of Swiss origin.
The activities that SWISS-DS-SAFIDENT, SLU considers conforming to the quality required according to the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015 are:
Manufacture of instruments and consumables for non-invasive use for dental laboratories.
The declaration of the Policy includes as master lines:
- Commitment to comply with the explicit, implicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our clients, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Disseminate at all levels of our structure the objectives and criteria of Quality.
- Based on the strategic lines defined in the context analysis carried out, the objectives of the company have been defined, which have been disseminated at all levels of our structure.
- To ensure that the working conditions are optimal through the evaluation of the risks that may occur to the processes, eliminating as much as possible the same and reducing the ones evaluated.
- Develop continuous training programs with a tendency to the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implanted in the company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all the members of the company.
Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the system’s revisions by the management, with the intention of taking into account the changes in the conditions of the environment and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the goals and goals that are established programmed and periodically.
Reach us by choosing your best way, we will assist you as soon as possible
In compliance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, in SWISS-DS-SAFIDENT, SLU we process the personal data you provide us in order to provide the requested services and perform the billing of these. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment. You have the right to access, rectify, and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. Access, rectification, cancellation or opposition on email@example.com